Solaris Urbino PL - Mega Pack

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • 1. and 2. I didn't touched scripts of gearbox since 1.3 version so it won't be fixed. Maybe I take care for it right now.
    3. You can change that in costfile but i think it is okay, nowhere speedoo shows real speed of vehicle, it shows higher speed than in real life becouse of safety

:)

3. I mean I tried to edit constfile, //it did NOT work// .

When it is actually OK to have tolerance, the real problem is it shows 30 when you are going 35 km or such, and speedo starts moving from 0 position at speed around 6-7 kmh... I couldn't manage to fix that via constfile and osc. no matter what values I put via notepad (even extreme values, it still appeared same. I must be missing something.)
    In reallife, the speedo MUST never show less speed at all, and tbh the speedos are linked to TACHOGRAPHS, that has to be accurate, or only have %1-2 tolerance.

• You just edit wrong file that's all. Look at .bus file and check which one you have to edit because talking "it did NOT work" is not okay xD

And yes in real life speedo shows less speed trust me

;)

Drive a car with gps and you will see it (note, some cars actually shows almost precise speed)

• Zitat

European Union member states must also grant type approval to vehicles meeting similar EU standards. The ones covering speedometers[7][8][9] are similar to the UNECE regulation in that they specify that:

The indicated speed must never be less than the actual speed, i.e. it should not be possible to inadvertently speed because of an incorrect speedometer reading.
    The indicated speed must not be more than 110 percent of the true speed plus 4 km/h at specified test speeds. For example, at 80 km/h, the indicated speed must be no more than 92 km/h.

Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…#International_agreements

Unless it is broken, it shouldn't show below at all. For a Solaris model, baujahr 2007 - 2015 , which is modern enough.

I know right, the anim file for 12 MOKI model (Euro 4 and 5 ones) indicates I should edit cockpit_tachowinkel anim for value-to-degree entries

cockpit.osc file only has this entry with tachowinkel text:

cockpit_constfile has these entries, but it shows tacholinie instead tachowinkel , and changing winkel to linie in model file caused speedometer never move from 0.

I even messed with values, removed some and put extreme values to force them move erratically (e.g removing last number of first entries, thus theorically causing speedometer go 120 when speed is 12 km/h) , and edited second value of pointing angle , no luck. Both with ACTIA and MOKI. Now you trust me, I have tried it over 6 times, exiting/restarting OMSI everytime I edit and save the file.

• Look, you just move values in constfile, nowhere else. There is variable called cockpit_tachowinkel it reads in model.cfg and in constfile there is funcktion which is in script.osc calculating velocity (speed) via funcktion in costfile (first number is FOR WHAT SPEED) is second line (IS WHAT DEGREE OF ROTATION of indicator) So For example: For velocity 5km/h is 21 degree of indicator from begining position. Hope you understand that.

BTW The speed is not less is more... so it is ok.

• Really nice work, first of all i have to congratulate:)

One question, what's the name of the key event for the auto door opening?
    (i mean the button between the firstdoor wing select and all-door open-close button)

thx

• Define only the front door pathpoints as entries in the passengercabin config. Additionally you will probably have to change the door script because it references entries and exits defined in the config.
    Google and compare to buses that have your desired configuration (e.g. MAN NG272 GN92) will help further. You will need to dig yourself a little bit into OMSI script.

• Simple way is to disable enterance via 2nd, 3rd and 4th door with deleting [entry] from passangerscabin with number other than 0 and 1. But people will still exit via first door becouse to delete that you have to be somehow fimiliar with script system.