Berliner U-Bahn A3L 82 (Update 05/04/2018)

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • U-BAHN A3L-82

Type of project:

:ubahn_small:

Train

Name of project: A3L82

Creator: Tzino

This is a bigger makeover of the standard OMSI 2 U-Bahn.
    Comes in 8, 6 and 4 carriages ready to use.

- Compleatly driveable.
    - New cockpit.
    - Seperate boogies that turns in curves.

Inside the new cockpit are some moveable parts that make it more interesting to drive.

- Throttle and brake (with mouse or arrows).
    - Lights that indicate what doors are open.
    - Speedometer.
    - Front curtain to block the sun.
    - Diferent camera views (to the left, right, and outside).

Many parts are not touchable with the mouse since this is based on a train script and doesn't have all the functions.

Download link at buttom.

UPDATE 05/04/2018
    - Working IBIS.
    - Added two special announces on ibis (Einsteigen bitte & Zurückbleiben bitte).

UPDATE 01/03/2017
    - Fixed AI no stopping at stations.
    - small adjustment to brakes.
    - Added curtain sound.

UPDATE 27/02/2017
    - Added AI.
    - More stable brakes.

UPDATE 26/02/2017
    - some small bugs.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

:!:

This is a train made for driving on rails with a 3rd 750 voltage rail on the side.
    It can not drive on a tram line or on the street.
    The whole scripting is based on this and can for now not be changed.

Also many of you complained about the timetables and schedules
    But I checked and not even the official NF6D addon can change cabin with a schedule on.
    OMSI does not support this function.

I know this may sound a bit hard but I also want you all to know I am working on making it better.

:)

Feel free to ask but I don't speak German and Google Translate is not always very good.

Thank you and I hope you all enjoy the train ride.

:thumbsup:

Pictures:

Download:link (UPDATE 1.04)

7 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Tzino () aus folgendem Grund: update

• It's a very nice and useful modification but I have 2 problems:
    First problem: I can accept a timetable only at one direction. When I choose the other driver's cab, I can't choose a timetable. I can choose one but then it goes apart instantly.
    Second problem: Even when I change the needed voltage from 500 < to 0 >= it still doesn't drive without electricity (e.g. on Eberlinsee).
    If you could change that, it would be great!

• It's a very nice and useful modification but I have 2 problems:
    First problem: I can accept a timetable only at one direction. When I choose the other driver's cab, I can't choose a timetable. I can choose one but then it goes apart instantly.
    Second problem: Even when I change the needed voltage from 500 < to 0 >= it still doesn't drive without electricity (e.g. on Eberlinsee).
    If you could change that, it would be great!

I know you can't just change direction with the timetable on since OMSI doesn't have that option yet. Just like the IBIS problem it need to be a .bus to have all the functions.
    But I will try and look in to it

About the voltage I dont know what you mean. The current voltage on this unit is 750 and I tried it on Eberlensee and it worked just fine.

?(

Could you tell me where you saw 500?

• Oh, sorry. I mean that in the script A3L92.osc there is a part which controls above which voltage the train drives. And there was the number > 500 or something with 750, I don't know. Anyways I changed it into 0 >= so that it can drive without electricity (0 V).

Here, you can read in this topic what I mean.

• I have the same problem! When I change this :

Code
    1. 'Setzen des Trennschuetzes (binär):
    2. (L.L.Fahrschalter)
    3. (L.L.CCR_750V) 500 >

Into This:

Code
    1. 'Setzen des Trennschuetzes (binär):
    2. (L.L.Fahrschalter)
    3. (L.L.CCR_750V) 0 >=

It doesn`t working, too

EDIT: Man muss das über Fahrschalter zu dem hier Ändern:
    EDIT: You have to change this over Fahrschalter switch to that here:

Code
    1. 'ENTWEDER es liegt Spannung an, ODER es ist ein KI-Zug - der darf immer fahren können! ;)
    2. (L.L.AI) || &&
    3. (L.L.AI_Engine) (L.L.AI) ! || &&
    4. (S.L.CCW_THR_forward)
    5. (L.L.CCR_THR_forward)
    6. (L.L.CCR_THR_back) ||
    7. (S.L.Schaltwerk_Trennschuetz) s0

Auch unter Setzen des Trenschuetses bei Fahrschalter einfügen und durch das andere Ersetzen (schön, dass ich Helfen konnte)
    Also, insert Setzen des Trennschuetzes switch and insert the other (nice that I could help)

Very Nice "Mod" of a wonderful Train!!! I

:love:

This "Mod" Hahaha. Blödsinn entfernt.

• Noch für Deutsche : Hier der wichtigste Teil des Skripts der M&R-Bahn (M&R A3L-82)

"
    Das was Über der aufschrift Fahrschalter ist muss im anderen Skript verändert werden das Gleiche unter dem Befehl Setzen des Trennschuetses "Ab Entweder es liegt..."
    Wichtig nicht das "Wichtig!!!!" mitkopieren!!!

• You must leave the brake in the first car (press num 8 SHORT) than you go F4 and go to last car Left-Click press yes and than you are in the back car!

EDIT für Icke: du must die Sachen ohne das "WICHTIG!!!!!" Kopieren!

• You must leave the brake in the first car (press num 8 SHORT) than you go F4 and go to last car Left-Click press yes and than you are in the back car!

EDIT für Icke: du must die Sachen ohne das "WICHTIG!!!!!" Kopieren!

wie starte ich die bahn?

• Die sace im Hier auch verändern (falls noch nicht geschenehn)

EDIT for Tzino: Can you do the lights manual?ß (6 : Driver Cabin 7 : Passenger compartment light L: frontlight)

• Die sace im Hier auch verändern (falls noch nicht geschenehn)

EDIT for Tzino: Can you do the lights manual?ß (6:Driver Cabin 7:Passenger compartment light L: frontlight)

hab einfach mal strom schienen verlegt jetzt funkt es auch danke dir