Comments on "Vienna 1 - line 24A" and "Vienna 2 - line 23A"

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Sorry but this is a rip-off. If I have a 24A with LU200 then I should get the new one for free. I would understand if you would sell it with 23A, but not a two separate addons. You just lost a customer and not only me. You decided to lock LU200 so no one can paint it because of Wiener Linien license and this addon is unplayable on other maps than Vienna.

• Hi Rudy!

When I had read everything right, then it is a better Upgrade-price for the 24A, the 23A is the normal Price. Youv'e only the Articulated bus in the one, and the solo bus in the other Add-on

Regards
    Der Leser

• I can only agree with rudy. I bought the vienna 24a already. I won't gonna buy another 24a only cause of some new details and a new solo bus.

Don't forget we are enjoying a game with a lot of beautifull freeware maps available with bigger citIes and possibilities (for example gladbeck, ahlheim, winsenburg and more). People won't buy an upgrade for something they already have. Well the biggest part won't do i guess. Besides of what rudy said of using and repainting the lu bus, we already got an upgrade for an articulated bus, which we can't drive (or i missed something, makes no scense).

Besides of that why two lines in one city seperated? People love combining lines in a city. Without changing from map. Why not a map with both lines together? Then you can do a 23a version with a free upgrade of people who already have 24a. And a version which is a little bit more or some more money with the 23a and 24a full version. I'm not technical but i'm sure it must be possible.

So for me, the 23a you have me, i think. For the 24a buying an upgrade.... no sorry i have to pay my bills as well and won't gonna pay again for 24a just cause of a new solo bus and some changes. I will use the articulated of the 23a then and when i want to drive a newer solo bus i will repaint the citaro or man lion for example.

That's my opionion. I think with that 24a version it won't be a big sale succes as you hope. Except of the people who don't have the old one yet or do have money enough.

But besides of that, i have to say thank you and show the respect for your creations you have made already and will make in the future. It's nice playing and after all everybody makes his/her own conclusion and decission about buying one of them or both.

:thumbsup:

Danipo.nl

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von danipo () aus folgendem Grund: Just changed the mispelled words which where here cause of my thick fingers and small buttons on the tablet :)

• I agree with Rudy. This make no sense - I already have "old" Vienna DLC and I'm not going to spend 25 euro only for one bus model and some little changes. Owners of "Vienna - The High-Floor Bus LU 200" should get "Wien 1" as a free upgrade. And why the hell this addons are separate?

• To all the owners of the old Vienna LU 200 add-on. There is an upgrade offer for just € 4,95 for Vienna 1 if you want to take Vienna 2 and Vienna 1!
    Check it out at Aerosoft-store:
    http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/es…tion4u&s_language=english

Down at the end of this page you find the upgrading-offer in detail. 4,95 + 24,95 = € 29,90 for both add-ons!
    We think, this is a pretty fair price for the amount of time we spent into the development process for nearly two years for the new bus generation and all the other details.

• To all the owners of the old Vienna LU 200 add-on. There is an upgrade offer for just € 4,95 for Vienna 1 if you want to take Vienna 2 and Vienna 1!
    Check it out at Aerosoft-store:
    http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/es…tion4u&s_language=english

Down at the end of this page you find the upgrading-offer in detail. 4,95 + 24,95 = € 29,90 for both add-ons!
    We think, this is a pretty fair price for the amount of time we spent into the development process for nearly two years for the new bus generation and all the other details.

Ensure this offer on Steam - why we have to create account in some German store? I'm not from Germany (like other English-speaking users) and I would like to buy my games via Steam because is easy and safe. Look after your customers.
    I think that 30 € is still too much - compare your addon with much bigger Berlin X10. It has more lines, more new content, more everything... All for 25 €.

• Raban:
    Distribution is up to our publisher Aerosoft.

LT586: What does not make sense with the IBIS-codes? We know it is maybe a bit tricky, but please read the manual carefully. We made sure to explain every detail and we built this things up in every detail it is used in reality.

• First impressions of this addon is this:

Too complicated IBIS codes: IBIS System on the 2006 bus and the 2005 bus is overly complicated. We don't know what the rollsign numbers correlate to, most other maps offer Rollband and Annax / Matrix guides, nearly all maps since OMSIs release in 2011.

I did buy the addon because Its another OMSI bus addon but this by far is the most difficult, even reading the manual and even jotting down the instructions, you only have a certain amount of time before departure do get used to the system, Can try it on Grundorf but that defeats the purpose of owning this addon.

I understand it is a real map and real systems but even our buses here in London aren't THAT complicated to set up, if they were all drivers would be departing late from the stand.

I've looked in the manual and it explains how to use the onboard systems fair enough but even the door operation is complicated, if you're like me and want to be as close to on time as possible, then its really complicated.

Thats my first impression and its not a very good one.

I personally should of looked at the addon from the sidelines and kindly not purchased it because i hadn't even worked out how to use the LU200 from OMSI 1.

• I'm not agree with you LT586.

It's a very good addition; both versions are well made detailed maps with some nice features.

When you read carefully the ibis is very easy to use, With some trial and error you know how it works in no time.

Yes, there are some flaws along the map but i'm sure they will be corrected in a update.

I'm wondering a little why this are two volumes. Both lines would be fitting into one map without any problem and the Chrono function could do the rest.

• Ive read posts stating the lines 23A and 24A are on seperate maps. Are there any plans in the future to incorportate these on one map as that would greatly improve the experience?

• Very pleased with this serie of addons and together with the 0305 is one of the must have by Omsi 2.

I have worked only for my personel use a small route with terminus at Hirschstetten Ort. The terminus is the displayed square a some 100 meters of the stop Hirschstetten Ort and because left turns track are nos allowed to get there directly after the last curve, the line take a right desviation after the Sussenbruner Strasse stop(the intersection after the second red light)and then to the left in the I think is called Louisstrasse. Here at the beginnin of the strasse I have finded some problems because the track segment was broken(2spur_8m_Louis_sl). Nothing of terrible I have repaired the thing with the editor,then corrected the height of the parked cars for correct the sinked tyres in the paviment and then the full track was done to the small square. There, I have placed a new bus stop with the same Hirschstetten Ort name but configured only as last stop to exit. New date of the line was added to the Hof file and I have done for my Gu240 and Lu200s the respectively broseband targa files marked as "Hirschstetten Ort". For the ansagen in the return trip, that count from number 31. All work fine and the new route alternative was added to the timetable of my personnel 23A line.

Very nice addition of this addon was also the motorcyles, and for the future a Piaggio Vespa can be also a interesant addition, this scooters era present evrywhere worldwide. My version 2005 was set to utilise only cars of periode 1989-2005 and for the buses only LU200s and GU240. I have no interes in the other bus(NG 235), and for the maps I use only versions 2005 with both addons.

Keep up the good work with Wien, thanks again for the addons and I waited others lines for the future.