The forum is in reduced operation. The Addon and Support forums remain open.
Please note that OMSI is no longer under development. Some of the developers are now working on a new simulator. Further information concerning the LOTUS-Simulator can be found here.
  • Type of project:
    freeware add-on

Name of project: Belgrade

Involved persons:
    Map authors: darmar, gibanica
    Ocject creator: steva95

Details:
    This map includes the western part of Belgrade, including real bus lines 15, 15N, 45 and 71.
    Beside driveble ones, the map contains 18 AI lines, cities and suburbans and one tram route.

Bus line 15 (Zeleni Venac – Zemun Novi Grad)
    - connects city downtown and Zemun suburbs.

Bus line 15N (Zeleni Venac – Zemun Novi Grad)
    - connects city downtown and Zemun suburbs.
    * partially real route

Bus line 45 (Novi Beograd Blok 44 – Zemun Novi Grad)
    - connects New Belgrade and Zemun suburbs.

Bus line 71 (Zeleni Venac – Bežanija – Ledine)
    - connects city downtown and New Belgrade suburb Ledine.

Any suggestion and bug you can report in this topic. Knowing issues and FAQ are in read-me file.

Copyright: It is forbidden to use any parts or element in any kind of future payware map. This map is strictly free and it is prohibited to pay this project on any way. Map has been created using the objects and elements available for free on the internet. The map's authors carry no responsibility for potential damage to the game. It is forbidden to use any part of map content without prior Author’s approval. You are installing this add-on at your own risk. Created and tested on versions 2.2.032.

DOWNLOAD

Concerning constructive feedback:

We are receptive to every kind of constructive feedback. It must not hurt us and must not diminish our work.
    Please write your feedback to our work so, as to be

• precise and clear, thus not vague or emotional
    • analytical and rational, thus properly researched and convenient, not on impulse
    • solution-orientated, thus, if applicable, attached with counterproposals, consequences and implications.

Since I am/we are glad about any kind of compliment of my/our work, a balanced ratio of positive and negative feedback is greatly appreciated.

Wir bitten Sie, älteren und behinderten Fahrgästen, sowie Personen mit Kleinkindern die Sitzplätze zu überlassen.

Edited once, last by gibanica ().

• Is the Belgrade Version of the Solaris included?

• coole Map wo bekommt man die KI Fahrzeuge her die auser den standart KI dabei sind?

Sind nicht dabei lg

Grafikkarte: GTX 970 4G
    CPU: Intel Xeon 4x 3,2 GHZ
    Ram: 16GB
    Omsi fps: 30-80

• Könntest du das in 2 dateien hochladen denn ich kann das noch nicht herunterladen

Vielen, vielen Danke für über 200 Dankessagungen :D Ihr seit die Besten :thumbsup:

• english please, otherwise I cannot help you.
    there are no other AI veh in default ailist then the ones you get with default omsi2.

for Full ailist using AI busses you can find in readme file.

Wir bitten Sie, älteren und behinderten Fahrgästen, sowie Personen mit Kleinkindern die Sitzplätze zu überlassen.

• gibanica
    can you the dl in 2 teils hochladen? (sorry for my bad Englisch

:wacko:

)

Vielen, vielen Danke für über 200 Dankessagungen :D Ihr seit die Besten :thumbsup:

• gibanica
    can you the dl in 2 teils hochladen? (sorry for my bad Englisch

:wacko:

)

---> Can you upload the map in 2 parts?
    (sorry, musste sein^^)

Btw: Great map, thank you so much!
    I spotted one bug yet: If you drive uphill towards the bridge (line 15, dest: "Zemun Novigrad"), the KI bus in front of me (MAN NG272) bugged in the ground, due to the fact that I can't exactely describe the place, I'll send a picture in here later^^

Best regards,
    Tobi

• sry, reuploading is forbidden.

;)

@MANfreak
    thx! yes we know. thats the knowing issue. all knowing issues you can find in the read me file. solution is just move time a minute furter on, or low down the schedule priority.
    thank you anyway.

cheers

• Great Project!
    Does anyone know how to download the IK_103 without registration?

;)

ehemals 0000Bus

"Minicar nix dürfen rumlungern
    Minicar machen aber rumlungern überall" Zitat maxo3 2k16

• IMPORTANT!!

I see that lot of guys have pedestrian crossing problem..

the problem will be solved just PASTE ALL FILES from pack into omsi folder. do not skip anything!

there is updated inv_sidewalk. no affect will applied on any other map.