Fictional Szczecin 2.50.03 by MrYanke$ [Update]

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

• Name of project: Fikcyjny Szczecin
    Version: 2.50.03
    Author: MrYanke$
    Download: Fikcyjny Szczecin 2.50.03 (The newest full packet)

Update: [18.07.2016]
    Version 2.50.03: Version 2.50.03 (Exclusively for persons which have a version 2.50.01/02)

Please do not upload!

Screen:
    http://imgur.com/a/eQ1VB

ENG (Translation: TranslatorPS)
    Description:
    Fictional Szczecin 2.50.03 is the fictional version of the classic "Projekt Szczecin" by mpaw82. Twenty-eight completely new lines were added to the map. Its size is about 498 tiles. All information about themap itself, as well as all of the routes, is available in the ReadMe, which is within the main package - I strongly suggest to familiarize yourself with it before installing the map.

Thanks to:
    KaJotT3D & skawek - for testing the map very carefully and catching out all the various errors.
    Sebastian - for truthfully and patiently testing the map since the beginning of its making, as well as motivating its completion.
    Szofeero & TranslatorPS - for creating the schedules, for without them there wouldn’t be such interesting line and duty timetables.
    solari-adi (vPixel) - for creating the stop announcements for the purposes of this map, of which by the way there are over 300.
    Lion's - for sharing objects from Wrocław by siroccoxp.
    siroccoxp - for sharing splines from Wrocław made by himself.
    TranslatorPS - for very friendly work together while translating.
    Allison - for making Szczecin liveries for AI vehicles.
    Solaris_U12 - for helping with the "StationLinks" option.
    Szaqql - for sharing a few splines and a grass texture.

And...
    Numerous thanks to the user by the name DeadRussia - it was him who motivated me the most to continue working on Fictional Szczecin.

I would also like to thank all the other people, who helped me along the way through Facebook and more! Without you all my work wouldn’t make sense! Thanks!

To sum it up...
    To all the "faithful"

:D

people, who waited for the second version of Fictional Szczecin from the very beginning, that is from 22 July 2013, but also to anybody else, I would like to sincerely thank you all. I puta lot of time, effort and nerves into this project - we all know what OMSI is like...

:P

I worked for exactly 1074 days on the second version of the map, that is, 2 years, 11 months and 8 days

If anyone has a personal need to encourage me to further work on this project, I leave you all with the chance to support me below. Perhaps I'll consider for example updating all the roadworks every month or two.I have plenty of ideas, I'm not saying bye-bye to the editor, I assure you

• I have found the solution:

Go to Omsi2/sceneryobjects/Sczecin search this file:
    linie_zastępcze.sco

Make a copy and rename the copy to:
    linie_zastepcze.sco

You have now this to files:

linie_zastępcze.sco and linie_zastepcze.sco

Now it will works!

:thumbsup:
  • I like your map! It´s looking very good and it's very detailed. But I have to report a Bug:

• When you drive the line 159 from Feliksin and you come to the Busstation "Obywatelska Ogrody Dziakowe", the FPS is going down from 45 FPS to 3 FPS.

It´s happening when it shows, that Omsi is loading the AI.

Here a part of my Logfile:

• All problems fixed, great map but missleading route helpers for 190, or at least they got me confused.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Faka4316 ()

• Logfile

• Zitat

Rightnow (as of 30.06.2016, 21:00) I'm releasing the full package which contains all objects necessary. However, with such a laaarge map it's pretty impossible to make sure that all the "legally added" objects/roads/textures/etc are in place. If anyone believes that I addedtheir work without their permission, I ask that you contact me immediately. I apologise in advance if any of these situations take place. Of course I could release the maps itself with a few necessary objects, but I'll risk by packing everything together, just so you can avoid technical problems, or simply gaps.

I see your point, but I must tell you that it is not allowed to reupload content from other people without their permission. So at first, please send me a PM where you show me the permission of mpaw82 to edit and reupload his map. Then you have two possibilities: You can send me a PM with all permissions from every author that you are allowed to reupload their content. Otherwise you have to remove these content from your download package. Please send me a new download link, I will check it then.

Until this, this thread will be closed. The links at the first post are removed.

• Vorhin habe ich mir die Map heruntergeladen und seitdem kriege
    ich ganz viele Fehlermeldung weißt jemand woran das liegen könnte

• Ja ich hatte aber garnicht Gladbeck geöffnet seitdem ich diese Karte installiert habe kommen Fehlermeldungen wie kein gültiger kommawert!